Do you need help listening to your favorite songs on Spotify? You’re not alone! This guide will help you. With a few clicks, you can start streaming your Music from the Fitbit app. Let’s do this! Never let go of your beloved tunes again!
Table of Contents
What Is Fitbit App:
Fitbit App: Track fitness, get guidance, and connect with others! Personalize your journey with expert coaches, set goals, and monitor health. Plus, stream Spotify music directly from your device. Here’s how to get logged into Spotify from the Fitbit App!
How to log into Spotify from the Fitbit app:
The Fitbit app makes listening to your favorite tunes easy with Spotify’s streaming music service.
- To log in, start by ensuring you have a Spotify Premium account and the latest Fitbit firmware installed.
- Open the Fitbit app and select your device in the Account tab.
- Tap Music and then choose Spotify.
- When prompted, log in with either Facebook or the username and password for your Spotify Premium account.
- Once you enter the info, you’ll see “Connected” appear. Congratulations, you can now access Music from Spotify within the Fitbit app!
Also Check: Spotify Group Session Not Working
How to use the Spotify app on your Fitbit:
To access Music, podcasts, and audio content on your Fitbit device,
- Open the Fitbit app from your mobile device and log in.
- Then, make sure you have Spotify installed. Scroll down to ‘Connected Services’ and select Spotify.
- Once logged in to the Fitbit app and Spotify, open the Deezer app on your Fitbit smartwatch or tracker.
- Select ‘Browse,’ It will direct you to all available audio content. Then, hit play!
- If you want greater control over what’s playing, activate Bluetooth mode on both devices (the mobile device should not be disconnected from its Wi-Fi/ data connection).
- This allows full playback control with products such as headphones connected.
- For any difficulties with accessing or using Spotify on your Fitbit headset, technical support is available online or via phone.
- Following these steps makes accessing the audio content of choice quick and simple!
Also Check: Stop Spotify From Opening Safari
How to add Music to your Fitbit from Spotify:
Adding Music to your Fitbit from Spotify is easy.
- Log into your Spotify account through the Fitbit app.
- Select a music source, like streaming playlists, saved albums and songs, or shuffled Music.
- Browse the content by genre. Use the search engine.
- Select the songs or albums you want.
- Click on them and choose ‘Add to Now Playing.’
- Head over to ‘Devices’ in the Fitbit app. Sync your Fitbit watch with your phone via Bluetooth.
- Open up the Fitbit Music Panel. Link up with Spotify streaming.
- Content will transfer immediately. Press Play.
- Tune selections made via Spotify will be playback directly.
- Pre-downloaded tunes are only available on the watch device.
Also Check: Spotify Error Connecting To Psn
How to create a playlist on Spotify for your Fitbit:
- Create a unique experience with your Fitbit!
- To make a playlist on Spotify, start by logging in.
- Open the Settings page of the Fitbit app and tap Music.
- Select Spotify and tap login. A browser window will appear. Enter your credentials.
- Return to the Music settings page and toggle the ‘Available for Download’ field off, if desired.
- This feature keeps a connection for playback, draining battery life quickly.
- Access playlists stored on Spotify from the Fitbit app.
- Tap Library and select Playlists, located under My Files.
- Create a new one from Music stored in your Library.
Could you give it a name and select songs? Tap ‘Create’ at the bottom right and wait for syncing progress to finish. Now you can use the playlist during activities!
Also Check: Spotify Com Redeem How To Login
How to log into Spotify on Fitbit Versa 3 & 2 :
Making Music follow you has never been easier! Fitbit Versa 3 & 2 has storage for 300+ songs and access to streaming services like Deezer and Spotify.
Here’s how to log into Spotify on your Fitbit Versa 3 & 2:
- From the Fitbit homepage, choose Account Settings, then Music & Podcasts.
- Select Spotify from the list. Enter your login details.
- Tap Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions. Press Allow when prompted.
- You’ll now see a confirmation that the connection was successful. Time to start listening!
- Tap on the songs you want to sync in the Music tab section of My Day.
- Your songs will be accessible in Quick Mode or Library Mode at the bottom of My Day. Enjoy!
How to control music playback on your Fitbit from Spotify
- Open the Fitbit app on your device.
- Find “Settings” on the home screen and select it.
- Tap “Account” and choose ‘Logging into Music Services.’
- Tap ‘Spotify’ and enter your login info.
- Link your Spotify Connect to the Fitbit app.
- Open the Music tab on the home page.
- Choose ‘My Playlists’ or ‘Browse for Tracks.’
- Select a track or playlist, then tap ‘Go.’
- You are now ready to play Music from your connected Fitbit wearable!
Take these steps to log into Spotify from your Fitbit app. This will enable you to easily access all your Spotify Music, playlists, and audio. It’s a great feature that lets you use Spotify’s streaming services. You can listen to your favorite tunes anytime and anywhere. Logging in to the Fitbit app from Spotify makes the user experience better. You don’t have to switch apps or worry about syncing data between the services. Connecting your device this way makes getting Music simpler and more convenient.