Spotify Premium Student Discount: Spotify Premium Student is a Spotify user account that allows students to enjoy premium features. For example, they can listen to music offline, stream high-quality audio from thousands of albums and playlists, watch unlimited movies & TV shows and listen to radio stations worldwide. In addition to these benefits, Spotify Premium Student allows students to download complete songs, playlists, artists, and albums for offline listening. Spotify Premium Student can be accessed by both Android and iOS devices. However, did you know that you can also upgrade to a premium membership for $12.99 per month? And if you’re a student, there are a few ways you can get a student discount.
Who is Eligible For a Spotify Premium Student Discount?
Before going to see how to get Spotify premium student discount, we have to you are eligible or not? If you’re looking for a new music streaming service, Spotify may be the right fit for you. The company offers both a free and paid version of its service, but if you’re an eligible student, you can get the service for $5/month.
A student discount is typically offered to individuals enrolled in a university, college, or trade school. Students are also eligible if they live at home and attend a school or are under age 21 and full-time students. However, a student discount is not valid for current employees, former students, or current non-students.
How To Get Spotify Premium Student Discount?
Spotify offers an annual subscription plan called Premium that allows students and teachers to stream music and listen to playlists. With the Premium Student Plan, students get to use Spotify’s premium service for one year after their last day of high school. It allows students to switch from free Spotify to Spotify Premium without the hassle of having to sign up for a new account. Kindly follow the below steps to get Spotify Premium student discount,
- Download the app to your iOS or Android device and get free premium features.
- Get your Spotify Premium account here: http://www.spotify.com/us/premium.
- Open the Spotify app and select your country and region.
- Search for “Student” in the search bar.
- Select “Student” as your billing method.
- Follow the prompts to finish the setup process.
- If you are a new user, you will be prompted to create a student account.
- Once you have created an account, select the Student option at the top of the app.
- After you sign in, select the student icon in the upper right corner of the screen to view your account.
- Use the app to view, download, play, manage your music, and create playlists.
- Save money with the Spotify student plan and use it to access Spotify for free.
In conclusion, to get a Spotify student, first, you need to have a Spotify account, and second, you need to have a good reason to play music. There’s no point in playing music if you don’t have any interest in it. If you’re trying to learn to play the guitar, it’s a good idea to practice as often as you can. You can even practice at home if you don’t have a guitar. The more you practice, the better you will get. I hope the article about how to get Spotify Premium Student discount is beneficial for you. Thank you!
1. Do students get free Spotify Premium?
Ans: Spotify has been testing a new student deal, which provides students in the US, UK, France, and Spain unlimited access to their favorite tunes.
2. How does Spotify verify students?
Ans: Spotify uses Verify option to verify students’ identities and users with accounts that are less than a year old. The program’s purpose is to reduce fraudulent activity on the service.