Offline Sync on Spotify: Spotify is a music streaming application and website that lets you listen to thousands of songs and podcasts anytime, anywhere. This music streaming platform has thousands and thousands of playlists created by its users. Spotify allows any user to create playlists and allows other users to follow those playlists and enjoy listening to all the songs in them. Moreover, you can specify any playlist for offline Sync on Spotify. With this fantastic feature of Spotify, you can enjoy listening to whole songs in the playlist offline. If you are not aware of this feature and don’t know how to specify a playlist for offline Sync on Spotify, read this post which will guide you to do so.
Table of Contents
How To Offline Sync on Spotify on Android and iPhone:
Before specifying a playlist for offline Sync on Spotify, you want to create an account on Spotify and discover ways to get access to it on your smartphone or laptop. So, you have to first create an account on Spotify using an app or website. You can create an account on Spotify using your Facebook account, Gmail, etc. so that you can easily share your favorite songs or your favorite playlists with your friends and family.
Like social media platforms, Spotify also allows users to follow anyone. As more and more people follow you on Spotify, you are more likely to get more listening, plays, likes, and shares. You can pick out from one-of-a-kind subscription packages; however, the Spotify premium version is usually recommended as it lets you get entry to all of the precise capabilities of the app.
Method To Do Offline Sync on Spotify on Android and iPhone:
Specifying your playlist for offline Sync on Spotify is a brief and smooth system that takes much less than a minute. Make sure your playlist is specified for offline Sync by following these steps. Let’s see the steps,
Steps to Offline Sync on Spotify (Android/iPhone):
- Open the Spotify app on your Android device or iPhone, and click on the ‘My Library’ option from the bottom menu.
- Select the Playlist you want to offline Sync on Spotify and then swipe right on that playlist to the available offline icon.
- Now, visit the homepage of Spotify and click on the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to locate the offline mode option and turn it on.
Spotify Apps may ask you to “mark” your playlist if you’ve created a playlist on your laptop or computer.
Steps to Mark Playlist for Offline Sync on Spotify:
- On the Spotify home page, click on the Settings icon on the right side of the page.
- Then, click on the local files and choose the Allow Local Files (Sync) option.
- Check if the playlist you want to sync is downloadable.
If the above steps do not work for you, try to do the following steps.
- First, you need to go to your phone’s Settings.
- Go to the Spotify app on the phone’s settings.
- Search for the local network options. Once you find it, you need to enable the local network or turn it on.
The steps stated above will, in reality, assist you in specifying any playlist for offline Sync on Spotify on any mobile device.
Method To Do Offline Sync on Spotify on Desktop:
The below-given steps are helpful for you to offline Sync on Spotify on Desktop.
- Before you open Spotify on your computer, make sure your computer is connected to WiFi or the Internet.
- You need to connect your mobile device to the same WiFi network as your computer and open Spotify on it.
- Once you have successfully connected both your computer and mobile device to the same network, your mobile device will appear under Devices in the left sidebar of your Spotify desktop application.
- Click on the name of your mobile device from the left sidebar to see the list of playlists you have created and added.
- Select Sync this device with Spotify in the central pane.
- By default, the option to manually select sync playlists is selected.
- Although playlists are always stored centrally on Spotify, you need to start the process of syncing the tracks to make them available offline.
- Check the boxes next to the playlists you want to offline Sync with your mobile device to listen to offline on your computer.
- Keep an eye on your mobile device as the tracks begin to sync. You can see how far this process will take by looking at the green progress indicator.
Downloading tracks from Spotify’s server can take longer than streaming local files over WiFi, however, it depends on your broadband bandwidth.
We finish this article on how to offline sync on Spotify. We have given the complete procedure to specify any playlists for offline Sync. I hope this is helpful and valuable for you.