How To Cancel Your Spotify Premium On Android : Music is considered a fantastic way to share and express thoughts. Many people have depended on music for many years to remove stress issues. It is tough to search and find every song individually. So people started to prefer a playlist. Spotify is the best musical app used by millions of people nowadays. The app is detailed and provides you with all the songs you like. When you start first, they ask you about their music preferences, singers, language, and many more in the app. In this way, you can easily find your taste in music.
In Spotify, we can hear the music whenever we want but with only the help of a good internet connection. The interruptions you face while listening to the music are the advertisements they present. To solve all these distractions, Spotify has introduced away. You can take the premium membership in Spotify. For this, you should pay a minimal amount. Also, when you take a premium membership, the advertisements will be gone, and there will be no interruptions. Then you can easily play your song after downloading, and no internet connection is needed. You will experience more collections of songs also.
Also Read : Why Does My Spotify Keeps Stopping
How To Cancel Your Spotify Premium Account On Android:
There can be many reasons for canceling a Spotify premium account. The premium account is selected if only a person wants to experience uninterrupted and smooth music. The premium membership can be canceled if the user no longer wants to use the app and move to another app. It will be because the person is satisfied with the experience and wants to stop using it. Anyway, if you wish to Cancel Your Spotify Premium account, you can do it easily within a few minutes. But you can’t do it through the Spotify app.
Also Read : Spotify Cant Play This Right Now
How To Cancel Your Spotify Premium Subscription:
- First, you should go to your browser and get on the Spotify website. It is straightforward to find the website.
- After entering the website, enter the details of your account and login into your account.
- Now your account page will be displayed. At the top left corner, you will see an option with three horizontal lines. Just click on the lines.
- In that, you will see many options from that. Just select the ‘my plan’ option.
- Now click on the ‘my plan’ option. From the opportunities presented, select the change plan option.
- In that, you will have an option called Spotify free. Click on the opportunity. There you will find the option for canceling a premium account.
- They will explain all the things you lose by canceling a premium account on the next page. All the details will be given clearly and correctly in that. Read everything carefully and click the continue button. After displaying all the details, you will have an option at the bottom called continue to cancel. Click on that.
- Then click the yes cancel option to complete the process. Your premium account will be canceled, and you will return to a Spotify-free account. In this account, you can experience music also.
- The app always instructs you to have a premium account to avoid interruptions. Still, if you insist on canceling the report, these are the steps that you should follow.
Spotify premium is one of the best musical apps that we use nowadays. Most people find time in their life to hear music. Music is an essential aspect of our life. We hear music whenever we are sad, happy, stressed, during a run, during a workout, in celebrations, and many more. Spotify presents us with a fantastic range of songs in a well-organized order. In this way, you can quickly get a great experience. Spotify with a premium account provides more comfort. The collections of songs that they present to us are pretty are remarkable. If you want to cancel Your Spotify premium account, follow these are the best ways. I hope the above content helped you in the way you have expected.
How much does a premium account cost?
- The payment details will be available in the app itself, and it is better to look there. We are not mentioning it because it may vary as time passes, and we don’t want to share wrong information.
Can we get the premium account back after canceling?
- No, you can’t get your premium account back after canceling. This is why the app informs you about what you lose by canceling the account.