Spotify Autoplay problems on iOS? Worry not! We got you! Here are a few steps to help you identify and solve the issue. Get ready to jam to your favourite tracks soon!
We’re investigating the problem of Spotify autoplay not working on iOS devices. But we don’t have enough details yet. It could be app bugs, device compatibility, network connection, or something technical.
If you’re having the issue, try updating your device’s OS, restarting the app, checking your connection, or contacting Spotify customer support. Log out/in, clear the cache, or reinstall the app. If nothing works, get advice from Spotify or an expert. Tip: Keep your devices and apps up-to-date to avoid comp. Issues.
Table of Contents
What is Spotify Autoplay?
Spotify Autoplay is a feature that, when your current playlist or album ends, will automatically play recommended tracks or playlists based on your listening preferences. It works for both free and premium users on the Spotify app.
If it’s not working on your iOS device, try these steps:
- Check if your Spotify app and iOS system software are updated.
- Confirm that your internet connection is stable.
- Check if Autoplay is enabled in your Spotify app settings.
Still not working? Log out, log back in, or uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app. If the issue continues, contact Spotify support for help.
Also, Check: Spotify No Sound. How to fix
Why is Spotify Autoplay not working on my iOS device?
Spotify Autoplay might not work on your iOS device. There are many causes, such as connectivity issues, outdated apps, or incompatible account settings.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Check your internet connection is active and stable.
- Update the Spotify app to the newest version.
- Check the Autoplay settings in your Spotify account.
- Clear the Spotify app’s cache and restart it.
- Log out and back into your account.
If nothing works, contact the Spotify support team.
How to enable Spotify Autoplay ios:
- Enabling Spotify Autoplay on iOS devices is simple!
- Open the Spotify app and tap the “Home” icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the “Home” screen to open “Settings.”
- Scroll down to find “Playback” and tap it.
- Activate “Autoplay” by toggling it on.
- Spotify will automatically play recommended songs after your queue or album/playlist ends – no input is needed.
If Autoplay is still not working, try restarting your device or reinstalling the Spotify app.
Also Check: How To Set Spotify As Default Music Player
Troubleshooting steps to fix Spotify Autoplay not working on iOS:
If Spotify Autoplay isn’t working on your iOS device, you can try some troubleshooting steps. To start:
- Make sure Autoplay is enabled in the Spotify app. Go to Settings > Playback and switch on Autoplay.
- Clear out the app cache and data. Visit Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Spotify > Offload App/ Delete App.
- Check if the Spotify app is up-to-date. Head to App Store > Updates and search for Spotify. Tap Update if available.
- Enable Autoplay on your phone settings. Go to Settings > Music > Autoplay and turn it on.
- Restart your device and open Spotify again.
If these steps don’t help, try uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, or contact Spotify support. Pro tip: Autoplay may not work if your Spotify app is connected to a Bluetooth device with media controls.
To wrap it up, if you have troubles with Autoplay on your, you can try a few things you can try. Start by checking your internet connection and updating Spotify. Log out and back in if it doesn’t work, clear the app’s cache, or reinstall it. Also, make sure “Autoplay” is enabled in your settings. If these don’t fix the problem, contact Spotify customer support. Remember to keep your device and app up-to-date to avoid future issues.
Why is my Spotify Autoplay not working on my iOS device?
- There could be several reasons why your Autoplay feature is not working. It could be due to a weak internet connection, a glitch in the app or your device, or an issue with the Autoplay feature.
How can I resolve Autoplay issues on Spotify?
- You can try resolving the issue by restarting the app or your device, checking your internet connection, ensuring that Autoplay is turned on, and updating the Spotify app to its latest version.
Why does Spotify Autoplay only work when listening to specific playlists?
- The Autoplay feature only works on certain playlists that Spotify has deemed appropriate. You may need to select a different playlist with Autoplay enabled to use it outside those playlists.
Can I customize the Autoplay feature on Spotify?
- Yes, you can customize the Autoplay feature on Spotify by going to the app’s settings and enabling or disabling it. You can also modify the playlist from which the music will be played.
Does Autoplay work when listening to podcasts on Spotify?
- No, Autoplay is not currently available when listening to podcasts on Spotify. It is only available for music playlists.