Stuck on the Spotify logo screen on your iOS device? No worries! There’s a straightforward fix. Force-close and reopen the app. If that doesn’t work, try logging out and back into your account. Still stuck? Delete and reinstall the app from the App Store. With any luck, one of these solutions will do the trick. Get back to streaming your favorite tunes on Spotify!
Table of Contents
What Causes Spotify to Get Stuck on the Logo Screen?
Spotify may freeze on the logo page for various reasons, like poor net connection, app issues, or outdated software. Here are some tips to fix it:
- Check your internet. Ensure your device is connected to a stable network.
- Force-close the app. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen and swipe the Spotify app up.
- Update the app. Go to the App Store and see if there is a new version.
- Restart your device. Press and hold the Power button of your device to restart it, then reopen the Spotify app.
These steps should fix the issue and ensure your Spotify app runs smoothly. Pro tip: If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Also, Check: Spotify Plus For Ios Download
How to Fix Spotify When It Gets Stuck on the Logo Screen:
Having trouble launching Spotify on your iOS device? Stuck on the logo screen? Here’s what you can do to fix it:
Step 1: Force Quit the app. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Then swipe up on the Spotify card and tap the home screen button.
Step 2: Update or Reinstall. Head to App Store, and tap profile pic. Scroll to the Updates section and install the update for Spotify. If not available, press & hold the app icon until it jiggles. Tap ‘x’ on the Spotify app, then reinstall.
Step 3: Restart the iOS device. Tap & hold the power button until the slider appears. Slide to power off and hold the power button again to restart.
Pro-tip: Ensure you have enough storage, a stable internet connection, and the latest iOS version installed to avoid issues with Spotify.
Also Check: Spotify Autoplay Not Working On My Ios
How to Fix Spotify stuck on the loading Screen iphone 14:
Having trouble with the Spotify app on your iPhone 14? Don’t fret! Here’s what to do:
- Swipe up from your screen to open the app switcher. Find the Spotify app and swipe it up to close it.
- Head to the App Store, locate the Spotify app, and tap “Update.”
- Press the power button until the “slide to power off” appears. Swipe the power icon to the right to turn off your phone. Press and hold the power button again to restart it.
- Check that you have a stable internet connection.
- Press and hold the Spotify app icon until it starts shaking. Tap the “X” button to delete the app. Go back to the App Store, find Spotify, and reinstall it.
- For extra help, contact Spotify customer support!
How do I reset the Spotify app on my iPhone:
Having trouble with the Spotify app freezing up on your iOS device? Resetting the app could help.
To do it:
- Double-tap the Home button on your iPhone.
- Swipe left or right to find the Spotify app.
- Swipe the Spotify app up and away.
- Please wait a few seconds and then tap its icon again.
- If the problem continues, uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app from the App Store.
- These steps should get the Spotify app running properly again.
If you are experiencing an issue with Spotify getting stuck on the logo screen, there are several steps you can take to fix the problem. These include clearing the cache and data of the app, reinstalling the app, updating your device’s operating system, and checking your internet connection. If none of these solutions works, you may contact Spotify support for further assistance. By following these steps, you can quickly resolve the issue and get back to enjoying your music on Spotify.
Why is my Spotify app stuck on the logo screen?
- There are several reasons why your Spotify app might be stuck on the logo screen, including outdated software, a poor internet connection, or corrupted app data.
How can I fix my Spotify app if it’s stuck on the logo screen?
- You can fix your Spotify app by clearing the app data, restarting your device, updating the app, or reinstalling the app.
How do I clear the app data for my Spotify app on iOS?
- To clear the app data for your Spotify app on iOS, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Spotify, and then tap “Offload App” or “Delete App.”
What should I do if my Spotify app is still stuck on the logo screen after troubleshooting?
- If your Spotify app is still stuck on the logo screen after troubleshooting, contact Spotify’s customer support team for further assistance.
How can I prevent my Spotify app from getting stuck on the logo screen in the future?
- To prevent your Spotify app from getting stuck on the logo screen in the future, make sure you have the latest software updates, maintain a stable internet connection, and periodically clear your app data.
Will reinstalling my Spotify app delete my playlists and saved songs?
- No, reinstalling your Spotify app will not delete your playlists and saved songs, as they are stored in your account and not locally on your device.