Need help knowing how to get rid of podcasts in your Spotify library? Don’t worry! This article has a fast and easy solution. Could you keep reading to find out what it is? We’ll explain how to delete all the podcasts taking up space in your Library.
Table of Contents
About Spotify Podcast:
Spotify Podcast is a great way to discover new audio content. But if you’re done with a podcast, you can easily remove it.To delete individual episodes, open the episode and scroll to ‘Remove From Library’. Tap this button, and it’s gone! To stop future attacks from downloading, you can ‘Unsubscribe.’ This won’t affect any previously downloaded ones.
If you want to delete an entire series, go to Settings > Notifications & History > ‘Remove Podcasts.’ Select the podcast and press ‘Remove.’ All related content will be gone forever!
Follow these steps to unsubscribe or remove podcasts from your Spotify library quickly:
- Open the episode and scroll to ‘Remove From Library.’
- Tap the button and it’s gone!
- To stop future attacks from downloading, you can ‘Unsubscribe’.
- Go to Settings > Notifications & History > ‘Remove Podcasts’.
- Select the podcast and press ‘Remove’.
Also Check : Log Out Of Spotify On All Devices
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify:
Want to delete a podcast from your Spotify library? Here’s how!
- Log in to your account and select the “Your Library” tab.
- Expand it by clicking “Your Podcasts”.
- You’ll see an alphabetical list of podcasts. Find the one you want to delete.
- Click on it, then click on the three small dots near its cover art or title.
- Choose “Remove Podcast”, confirm it, then close the window or tab.
Done! Your podcast’s been removed.
Also Check : How To Use Spotify On Apple Watch Latest Update
Why you might want to remove a podcast from Spotify:
Many of us enjoy audio podcasts on Spotify. Stream, organize, save, and share content. But sometimes, a podcast or episode doesn’t fit our tastes or expectations. We may need to remove it. To free up disk space and declutter our playlists, here are some reasons to remove podcasts from Spotify:
- Quality is not up to your standards
- Better quality in another podcast
- Content is stale or repeating
- I don’t relate as much anymore
- Haven’t listened in a long time.
No matter the reason, removing a podcast from your account is quick and easy. Here’s how to manage podcasts within Spotify.
How to find and remove podcasts from Spotify:
Do you want to keep your podcast library organized? It’s easy to do on Spotify. This guide will help. To remove a single episode or clear out your Library, follow these steps.
- Go to ‘Podcasts’ at the bottom of your screen. You’ll see all your downloaded episodes. Use the search bar at the top to find podcasts you’d like to edit or delete.
- Click it and select ‘Remove from device’ for an individual episode. Unsubscribe later if needed.
- To clear out your Library completely, click the three dots next to each item and select ‘Remove from Library’. This includes removing any subscriptions. This way, no unwanted content will show up in your feed.
Now you know how to find and remove podcasts from Spotify. Time to tidy up!
Also Check : Clear Podcast History On Spotify
How to delete a podcast from Spotify:
Spotify’s got a load of podcasts! But if you’d like to delete one, it’s easy. Just do the following:
- Log into your account on your device or computer.
- Go to “Your Library” and press “Podcasts”.
- Select the podcast you want to delete by left-clicking it on a computer or tapping it on a mobile device.
- Right-click or press and hold (for mobile) the selected podcast, and select “Remove from Your Library” from the menu that appears.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the deletion; click “Yes” or “Confirm” when prompted.
You can always bring back any deleted podcasts by re-subscribing in “Your Library > Podcasts.” To keep your Library from cluttering, delete old episodes as soon as you listen. And if you don’t find something interesting, Unsubscribe instead of deleting all episodes immediately!
How to unsubscribe from a podcast on Spotify:
No longer keen on getting episodes of a podcast on Spotify? Unsubscribing is easy! Follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app and go to Your Library. You can do this by clicking your profile image at the top right corner or typing “Your Library” in the Search bar.
- Select Podcasts to view all subscribed podcasts in your Library.
- Hover over the podcast and click the three dots (…) on the right side. Select Unsubscribe from Podcast from the menu that pops up.
- Confirm your un-subscription by clicking Unsubscribe in the confirmation message that appears.
Once you unsubscribe, the podcast won’t show up in your Library anymore or receive updates when new episodes are released. However, any episode downloads already downloaded will still be on your device unless manually deleted.
How to stop Spotify from playing a podcast:
Podcasts are great to pass the time, but if you don’t want to listen to one, you can easily remove it from Spotify. To do this:
- Go to the “Now Playing” tab and click “Play Queue” at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the podcast episode you want to delete.
- Tap “More” from the options menu at the top right corner.
- Select “Remove” and then confirm your action by tapping “Yes, Remove” on the pop-up window. This will immediately delete the podcast episode, meaning Spotify will play it once you or someone else adds it.
How to disable podcast notifications on Spotify:
Got too many notifications from your subscribed podcasts on Spotify? Time to disable them! Here’s what to do:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Go to ‘Your Library’ and tap ‘Podcasts.’
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner and select Notifications.
- Choose ‘Disable notifications for all podcasts’ or ‘Disable notifications for individual podcasts.’
- Tap ‘Done’ and confirm when prompted.
Voila! Podcast notifications are disabled on Spotify!
Removing podcasts from Spotify is simple. It’ll keep your Library tidy and up-to-date. To do it, go to your Library page and tap the three dots next to the podcast. Then select ‘Remove Podcast’ in the menu. Another way is to go to the ‘Your Podcasts’ page under Browse. Here you can find all the podcasts you follow. Tap ‘Unfollow’ after the one you want to delete. Removing podcasts from Spotify is a quick process. They won’t appear in your Library or ‘Your Podcasts’ list when you’re done.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I remove a podcast from my Spotify account?
- To remove a podcast from your Spotify account, you can go to the podcast page, select ‘Remove,’ and confirm your selection. This will remove the podcast from your account.
Can I delete a podcast from the Spotify app?
- Yes, you can delete a podcast from the Spotify app by selecting the podcast page, selecting ‘Remove,’ and confirming your selection.
Can multiple podcasts be deleted at once?
- There is no way to delete multiple podcasts at once. You will need to delete each podcast individually.