Pay Spotify Premium with iTunes gift card: Spotify is a popular music streaming service that allows users to listen to the songs of their choice on the go. The best part? You don’t have to spend any money to access all the music you want. All you have to do is sign up for a free trial and start listening. But what if you already have a credit card associated with your account, and you want to use it to purchase Spotify Premium instead?
If you’re planning on giving the gift of music to someone, consider buying them a gift card from iTunes instead of giving them a subscription to Spotify. This article will show you how to instantly pay Spotify premium with iTunes Gift card 2022.
- How To Pay Spotify Premium using GCash?
- how to pay spotify premium using the ios app
- Spotify premium free trial without credit card
Table of Contents
How To Pay Spotify Premium with an iTunes gift card?
Unfortunately, you can’t pay Spotify Premium with an iTunes gift card. But you can pay for Spotify premium through Apple id. Follow the steps below,
- First, you have to visit the Spotify website.
- Now, Login Spotify with your iTunes or Apple id.
- In the top right corner, click the three-line icon.
- Now, select the Premium or Upgrade option to continue.
- Click on the Start Trial option.
- Finally, enter your credit card or PayPal information and get 30 days trial on Spotify.
- Otherwise, you can also pay Spotify premium with iTunes gift card or apple id, but it is expensive compared to a regular subscription.
Do’s & Dont’s: (iTunes Gift Cards)
- You can’t send iTunes gift cards to friends and family on Facebook Messenger.
- Send iTunes gift cards to friends on Facebook Messenger.
- You also use Facebook to purchase gift cards from the iTunes website or your local retailer.
- Use Amazon gift cards to purchase music from the iTunes website or your local retailer.
- You can also use PayPal to purchase music from the iTunes website or your local retailer.
- You can also pay for purchases with a debit or credit card.
Can I pay Spotify with a gift card?
Yes, you can! If you purchase a Spotify gift card from the official Spotify website, you will be able to use your gift card to pay for Spotify subscriptions and even stream music on the web. You can also send a Spotify gift card as a gift to anyone you want to give it to, as long as they’re a Spotify member.
In conclusion, if you’re planning on giving your friends the gift of Spotify Premium, you can use your iTunes gift card as an alternative. The gift card allows you to set up a one-time payment for a year of Spotify Premium for someone else, and they don’t have to sign up for anything. As you can see, you can use the gift card to get a discounted price and save the hassle of giving them the code. I hope the above article is beneficial for you to pay Spotify premium with iTunes gift card.
1. Is It Worth It To Get Spotify Premium?
Ans: Spotify makes it easy to find your next favourite song. Its music-streaming service is free, but you’ll need to pay for premium services to get all of the features of Spotify. Spotify Premium gives you access to unlimited skips, playlists, and personalized recommendations. If you already use the accessible version of Spotify, you can upgrade to Spotify premium.
2. How Do I Get A Free Month Of Spotify?
Ans: If you are looking to get a free month of Spotify, you might want to pay attention. For a free trial, Spotify does offer a 14-day free trial for new users, and they allow you to cancel your subscription any time during that period.