Pay Spotify Premium Using iOS App: Spotify Premium is an excellent music streaming service that offers a variety of features, such as ad-free listening and offline playback. However, if you’re using the Spotify app on an iOS device, you may have noticed that it’s not possible to pay for your subscription within the app itself. This article will show you how to pay Spotify Premium subscription using iOS app.
Table of Contents
How To Pay Spotify Premium Using iOS App:
- Launch the Spotify app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the ‘Premium’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Get Premium.’
- Enter your payment information and tap on ‘Submit.’
- You should now be able to enjoy all of the benefits of a Spotify Premium subscription.
2 Methods To Pay Spotify Premium Using iOS app:
There are a few ways to pay Spotify Premium using iOS app. You can use your
- iTunes account
- PayPal, or a credit card
Pay Spotify Premium Using iTunes account:
- Open the Settings app and tap on “iTunes & App Store” to use your iTunes account. Under “Apple ID:”
- Tap “Sign In” and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then, tap on “View Apple ID” and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section.
- Tap on the “Spotify Premium” subscription and then tap “Subscribe.”
Pay Spotify Premium Using Paypal or Credit card :
- Open the Settings app and tap on “iTunes & App Store.”
- Under “Apple ID” tap “Sign In” and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then, tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in again.
- Tap on “Payment Methods” and then “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- Enter your card information and then tap on “Done.”
- You can use PayPal to pay for your Spotify Premium subscription.
Spotify Premium allows you to listen to music offline, and you can create custom playlists. It allows you to listen to music on multiple devices, and you can skip as many songs as you want. Spotify Premium has no ads.
Can you use the cash app on your iPhone for Spotify?
Yes, you can use the cash app on the iPhone to pay Spotify premium using the iOS app. The benefits of using the cash app on iPhone for Spotify are that it is a convenient way to pay for your subscription, and you can access all the features of the Spotify app. To use the cash app on iPhone for Spotify, follow these steps: Download and open the cash app on your iPhone. Tap the “Spotify” icon. Enter your Spotify username and password. Tap “Sign In.” Select the type of subscription you want and tap “Subscribe.” Tap “Confirm.” You will now be able to access all the features of the Spotify app.
This blog post shows you how to pay Spotify Premium using iOS app (iTunes & Paypal). We have also outlined some of the benefits of subscribing to Spotify Premium. We hope you have found this information helpful.
1. Can you purchase Spotify Premium with iTunes:
Ans: Yes, it is possible to purchase a Spotify Premium subscription with iTunes. When you first sign up for Spotify, you will be asked to choose a payment method. If you have an iTunes account, you can select that as your payment method, and your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account.
2. Why can’t I get Spotify Premium on my iPhone?
Ans: Spotify Premium is not currently available on the iPhone. However, there are several other ways to enjoy Spotify’s music streaming service on your device. You can listen to Spotify for free with ads or upgrade to a premium subscription to remove ads and access additional features.