Find When does my spotify premium expire: The Spotify Premium plan offers ad-free listening, offline downloads, and higher-quality audio. The length of your Spotify Premium subscription will depend on the type of subscription plan you choose. Monthly subscriptions will automatically renew every month, whereas annual subscriptions will renew annually. If you decide to cancel your subscription, make sure to do so before it continues. Note that your account will be frozen if you do not renew your subscription before expiration.
How To Find “When does my Spotify Premium expire”?
To find when does my Spotify premium expire, follow the below steps carefully,
- First, log in to your Spotify account on the Spotify app or website.
- Go to the ‘Account’ section. It will open the account details for you
- Under ‘Subscription,’ you will see the date your subscription ends.
- It will also show the next billing date, subscription amount, and other details.
- Otherwise, tap on accounts and click receipts to view the following transaction details.
How To Renew Spotify Premium?
If you have a Spotify premium account and would like to renew it, here is what you need to do
- Go to the Spotify website and sign in.
- Click on “Account” in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on “Renew subscription.”
- Select your payment method and click on “Renew.”
- You will receive a confirmation email once your renewal has been successful.
Related: How To Pay Spotify Premium 2022?
How do I check my Spotify subscription on the app?
Spotify offers a variety of subscription plans, and it can be hard to keep track of how much you’re spending on the service each month. To check your Spotify subscription on the app, open the app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Tap “Account” and then “Subscription.” You will be able to see when your subscription expires and what type of subscription you have.
Spotify premium expires on the date that is shown on your account. If you do not have a date listed, your subscription will expire at the end of the month in which you purchased it. I hope the article about how to find “When does my Spotify Premium expire” is really useful for you. If you have any more queries, feel free to ask us.
Q1. How much does a Spotify premium subscription cost?
Ans. A Spotify premium subscription costs $9.99 per month.
Q2. What happens if I don’t renew my Spotify premium subscription?
Ans. If you don’t renew your Spotify premium subscription, you will be downgraded to the free plan.
Q3. How can I cancel my Spotify premium subscription?
Ans. To cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, go to the Spotify website and sign in. Click on “Account” in the top right corner of the page, scroll down, and click on “Cancel subscription .”