Listen To Spotify Offline Without Premium: Spotify is a music streaming service with both a free and premium tier. The free tier has some restrictions, such as being limited to shuffle-play only and advertisements between songs. The premium tier removes these restrictions and also includes other features, such as higher-quality audio and the ability to download songs for offline playback. However, there is a way to listen to Spotify offline without premium. If you have a computer with the Windows operating system, you can use the Spotify app for Windows. The app allows you to download songs for offline playback even if you’re not a premium subscriber.
Methods to Listen To Spotify Offline Without Premium:
- Sidify Spotify Music Converter
- Viwizard Spotify Music Converter.
Method 1: Listen To Spotify Offline Without Premium: (Sidify Spotify Music Converter)
While it’s great for listen to spotify offline without premium, sometimes you may want to download them for offline playback or share with friends. Sidify Spotify Music Converter is a tool that can help you do just that. It allows you to convert Spotify songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, or FLAC formats to take them with you wherever you go.
- Download and install Sidify Music Converter on your computer.
- Launch the program and then click on the “Spotify” icon.
- Log in to your Spotify account and select the songs you want to convert.
- Click on the “Convert” button and choose a location to save the converted files.
Method 2: Listen To Spotify Offline Without Premium: (ViWizard Spotify Music Converter)
ViWizard Spotify Music Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use software that helps you convert your favourite Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format with high quality. It supports converting any audio on Spotify, such as playlist, album, artist, track, etc. Besides, the program also allows you to keep metadata like title, artist, album, track number and so on during the conversion.
- First, download and install the Viwizard software.
- Next, open Spotify and find the song you want to convert.
- Right-click on the song and select Copy Spotify URL.
- Open the wizard and click on the Paste URL button.
- The song will automatically be converted and added to your library.
Related: How To Refund Spotify Premium 2022?
How To Listen To Spotify Offline with Premium:
- To do this, open the Spotify app and go to the Library tab.
- Underneath your playlists, you’ll see a list of all of the songs and albums in your library.
- To download a song or album for offline playback, click on the three dots to its right and select “Make available offline.”
- The downloaded songs will be stored in a folder called “Offline Music” on your computer.
- You can access this folder by going to File Explorer and clicking on This PC > Music > Offline Music.
- The benefits of using the Spotify app for Windows to download songs for offline playback are that you don’t need a premium subscription. The downloaded songs will take up less storage space on your computer than if you were to download them through the regular Spotify app.
If you have a computer with the Windows operating system, the Spotify app is a great way to download songs for offline playback even if you’re not a premium subscriber. I hope the post about listen to Spotify offline without premium is helpful for you to download Spotify songs offline.
1. Can you download on Spotify without premium?
Ans: Yes, you can download music on Spotify without a premium account. However, you will be limited to listening to music offline on a single device. If you want to listen to music on multiple devices or online, you need to upgrade to a premium account.
2. Why can’t I play Spotify offline?
Ans: There are a few reasons why this may be the case. One reason may be that Spotify is still in its testing phase for offline playback, so it may not be available yet. Another reason may be that your subscription plan does not include offline playback. Finally, your device may not be compatible with Spotify’s offline playback feature. If this is the case, you can try upgrading your device or using a different device to see if that fixes the issue.