Do you need to change your Spotify plan? No problem! This article will show you an easy way. Discover how to make your plan just right and save some cash! Get the streaming music you want to adjust your subscription plan.
Table of Contents
How to change your Spotify subscription plan:
Spotify offers multiple subscription plans to stream music and podcasts. Switching your plan, it’s easy!
- Start by opening the mobile app or website and select “Sign Up” from the homepage.
- Create an account, go to your profile icon in the top right corner, and choose “Subscription & Payment” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be able to see your current plan and payment info.
- Here, you can change the type of subscription, recurring payment method, and device limitations (if applicable).
- Please make sure all adjustments are complete before submitting them. If you have an active Family Plan, changing any aspect would affect other members’ accounts, so be careful!
- Once all changes are made (if necessary), click “Confirm Update”. Your personal settings may require further confirmation from Spotify.
- Now you’re up-to-date with easy access to Spotify’s streaming services!
Also check: What Does The E Mean In Spotifyexplicit Content
How to upgrade or downgrade your Spotify subscription:
If you’re upgrading/downgrading your Spotify sub, there’re some steps. Start by signing in and checking your current account status.
- Upgrade from free plans? Navigate to the ‘Subscription’ page, select your preferred method, and confirm. Your sub will be updated after processing payment.
- Downgrading from Premium? Go to the ‘Subscription’ page, and select free/student plan. Confirm and click ‘YES’ to downgrade. Depending on the country, some plan changes can’t be made.
- To cancel a sub or quit Spotify, go to https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/.
- Enter your email and click ‘Cancel Subscription’/’ End Subscription’.
- This ends the premium service. If you want to delete the account, data must be erased (https://support.spotify.com/delete-account/).
Also Check: How To Pay Spotify Premium Using Ios app
Spotify Plan Details:
Spotify offers many subscription plans for users. Depending on needs and preferences, the best option could be one of the following:
- Free Plan: This plan is free and includes access to thousands of songs, with occasional ads. No on-demand listening.
- Premium Plan: Access all music without ads and on-demand listening. Plus, higher audio quality and tailored playlists.
- Family Plan: Up to six family members can have individual accounts at a discounted price. Plus, parental controls.
- Student Discount Plan: Students enrolled in accredited programs can get half off the average Premium price.
- Student Off-Campus Discount: Half off the regular price for commuters/ non-residents/part-time students who no longer live in college housing.
Also Check: Find When Does My Spotify Premium Expire
How to cancel your Spotify subscription:
Spotify offers various subscription plans, so you can pick the best option. If your current plan isn’t working out, you can alter or end your membership whenever.
To cancel your Spotify subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into Spotify from any device.
- Go to the Account page.
- Select “Subscription”
- Click “View Your Subscription Detail”
- You’ll have three choices: Downgrade Plan, Upgrade Plan, and Cancel Subscription.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”. You’ll get a message telling you when your service ends and other details about canceling.
If you’d like to change or end it another way, contact Spotify customer service through their website or call 1(800) 333-9919 (US only).
Also Check: How Much Is Spotify Premium Cost With tax
How to reactivate your Spotify subscription
Many Spotify users pay for a premium subscription plan. But, they may need to deactivate or cancel their plan. To reactivate it, here’s what to do.
- First, cancel any existing Spotify subscriptions on your account.
- You need to contact Customer Support by phone or email to confirm the cancellation.
- Once the service charges are suspended, you can reactivate the Premium subscription plan.
To do this:
- Log in to the Spotify website or app.
- Click ‘Settings’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Under ‘Your Subscription Plans, ‘ select ‘Subscription’.
- Choose ‘Reactivate Subscription’.
- Fill in the payment details and follow the instructions provided.
After payment is received, the plan will become active. This gives access to features like high-quality audio streaming and ad-free listening. There may be discounts and offers too.
Also, Check: How Much Is Spotify Premium Cost With Tax
Spotify Free vs. Spotify Premium: Which plan is right for you:
Spotify offers two subscriptions: Free and Premium.
- Free lets you play random songs from any artist, album or playlist. You can skip forward and back. It has ads, but it’s an excellent way to explore the app.
- Premium unlocks more features. You can choose what to listen to, online or offline. No ads. You also get exclusive content like radio stations and bonus playlists. Plus, you get higher sound-quality streaming at 320Kbps.
Understand Spotify’s subscription plans, then choose the one that suits you. Sign up for a free account, or invest in Premium streaming. Or go for Hi-Fi music. Plus, exclusive student and university discounts, as well as family plans. Change your subscription when needed to get the best deal. Don’t take advantage of the offers.
How do I change my Spotify subscription plan?
To change your Spotify subscription plan, log into your account on the Spotify website and select the subscription plan you would like. You can also use the Spotify app to manage your subscription plan.
Can I change my subscription plan at any time?
Yes, you can change your Spotify subscription plan at any time. You can switch between different subscription plans or cancel your subscription altogether.
How long does it take for the new subscription plan to take effect?
The new subscription plan should take effect immediately after you make the change. Your current billing cycle will not be affected.