Do you use Spotify? Are you annoyed by it pausing your music every 30 seconds? Spotify has some issues that can lead to music stops. This guide will tell you what might be causing this and how to fix it! Get your tunes playing again without interruption – here’s how!
Table of Contents
Why Spotify Pauses Every 30 Seconds:
Spotify pausing every 30 seconds could be caused by a few different factors, such as:
- Network connectivity issues: If your internet connection is weak or unstable, it may cause interruptions in the streaming service. Try resetting your modem or router and reconnecting to the internet to see if it solves the problem.
- Low device memory: If your memory is full, it may struggle to run Spotify smoothly, causing playback issues. Clear some space on your device by deleting unused apps or files.
- Battery saver mode: If your device is in battery saver mode, it may limit the resources that apps like Spotify can use, causing interruptions in playback. Try disabling battery saver mode while using Spotify.
- Cache issues: Cached data can sometimes cause issues with apps like Spotify. Try clearing the app cache in your device’s settings.
- Software issues: If the Spotify app or your device’s software is outdated or experiencing bugs, it may cause playback issues. Try updating both the app and your device’s software to the latest version.
Also, Check: Spotify Chromecast Audio
How to Fix Spotify Pausing Every 30 Seconds Step by step:
Is Spotify randomly pausing every 30 seconds? Annoying! Let’s look at possible reasons: bad internet, interference from another device, or a problem with Spotify. But there are solutions!
Here’s how to fix the issue:
Step 1: Check the internet. Turn the router on & off or connect via ethernet cable.
Step 2: Different browser/OS combo (Windows/MacOS + Chrome/Edge/Firefox). Try the desktop version of Spotify too.
Step 3: Clear Spotify cache. Open File Explorer. Go to ‘This PC’> Local Disk > Users > Username > App Data > Roaming > Spotify > Data Folder. Delete .tmp, .cache, and .log files. Restart the computer & launch Spotify.
Step 4: Update audio drivers. Right-click the “Start” button. Select Device Manager. Find audio drivers. Right-click & select “Update Driver.” Restart the computer & launch Spotify.
Also Check: Spotify Audio Aura Not Showing Up
Spotify pauses every 30 seconds for iPhone/Android :
Do you need help with your Spotify on iPhone or Android? Here are some quick fixes!
- Make sure you have the latest version. Search for ‘Spotify’ in the App Store or Google Play Store and hit ‘Update’ if needed. Then log out and back in.
- On an Android device, try clearing the app cache.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Storage > Clear Cache & Data.
- Double-press the Home Button on an iPhone and swipe up Spotify to kill background apps.
- If that doesn’t work, try troubleshooting any Bluetooth devices (if applicable) and remote speakers/soundbars connected via an aux cable.
- Changing wifi networks or data plans also helps reduce micro-pausing.
Spotify pauses every 30 seconds for Discord and PC:
Many Spotify users have experienced the challenge of Spotify pausing every 30 seconds. Fortunately, it can be easily fixed. There are two options – Discord or your PC.
- Open Discord and select “User Settings.”
- Select “Voice & Video” and pick “Advanced.”
- Switch off “Disable Quality of Service High Packet Priority.”
- Reset your voice settings with the “Reset Voice Settings” option at the bottom.
- Right-click on “This PC” and choose “Manage.”
- Access “Device Manager.”
- Open Sound, video, and game controllers. You will see a yellow triangle icon.
- Install drivers for the sound card. This will provide enough resources for Spotify to play without interruption.
- Restart your computer and launch Spotify. If the issue persists, leave a comment.3
Also, Check: Spotify Com Pets
Spotify pausing every 30 seconds Reddit:
If Spotify keeps randomly pausing every 30 seconds on your device, it could be for several reasons. Check Reddit and other user reports to see if it’s a known bug with the app itself.
If it is, try these solutions:
- Check for updates – bug fixes might help.
- Uninstall and reinstall from their website.
- Reset all settings in the device and Spotify app.
- Log out of all devices connected to your account.
- See if 3rd-party apps or software are interfering.
If none of these work, contact their customer support to file a bug report. They can investigate what’s causing the issue on your system.
How do I fix Spotify pause glitch steps:
Are you having issues with your Spotify app pausing every 30 seconds? Here are a few steps to fix it.
- Check for updates in the app and install them if needed. If the issue is still there, try signing out and back in.
- This can refresh your connection.
- Check your device’s automatic sleep mode. If enabled, disable it and relaunch Spotify.
Reinstalling Spotify can also help fix any glitches. Lastly, contact customer service on Spotify Help Center or submit a ticket online.
This guide will help you fix the issue of Spotify pausing every 30 seconds. Remember, there can be many reasons for this. If you need a different solution, reach out to Spotify Support. They’ll help you diagnose and solve the problem. You’ll find a way to fix it in just a few minutes. We hope this guide has been helpful, and you can now enjoy your Spotify experience!
What causes Spotify to pause every 30 seconds?
- This issue is usually caused by a low-speed internet connection or a device running low on memory.
How can I fix Spotify pausing every 30 seconds?
- Restart your device or switch to a stronger internet connection. You can also close any other applications or programs running in the background.
What should I do if I continue to experience Spotify pausing every 30 seconds?
- You can try restarting the app or reinstalling it. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Spotify’s customer support team for more help.