Welcome to my blog! If you’re looking for a way to watch Joe Rogan’s videos on Spotify on your TV, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to do just that. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Also Check : How To Set Spotify As Default Music Player
About Joe Rogan:
Joe Rogan is an American stand-up comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, and businessman. He has also worked as a television host and producer, actor, and writer. In addition to his successful comedy career, Rogan has become known for his popular podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, which he has hosted since 2009.
Rogan’s podcast is one of the most popular in the world, and he has used it to build a large and loyal fanbase. In recent years, Rogan has become increasingly involved in the world of mixed martial arts (MMA), and he is now a color commentator for the UFC.
Rogan’s popularity has led to him being tapped as a brand ambassador for various products and companies. In 2018, he signed a deal with Spotify that made his podcast available on the platform. This deal reportedly worth more than $100 million.
As part of his deal with Spotify, Rogan has made his video content available on the platform. This includes episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience as well as other shows that Rogan has hosted over the years.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to watch Rogan’s video content on a TV. However, there are a few methods that will allow you to do so.
How To Watch Joe Rogan Video On Spotify On Tv What You’ll Need:
To watch Joe Rogan’s video on Spotify on your TV, you will need:
- A smart TV that supports the Spotify app (find out which TVs have the Spotify app here)
- A Spotify Premium account
- The latest version of the Spotify app
- A stable internet connection
Setting Up Spotify:
If you’re a fan of Joe Rogan, you might be wondering how you can watch his videos on Spotify. After all, Spotify is a great platform for streaming music and podcasts. And as of recently, you can now watch videos on Spotify as well. So it stands to reason that you should be able to watch Joe Rogan’s videos on Spotify, right?
Unfortunately, that’s not the case. At the moment, there is no way to watch Joe Rogan’s videos on Spotify. However, there is a workaround that you can use to watch Joe Rogan’s videos on your TV.
Also Check : Select Multiple Songs On Spotify Web Player
Watching Joe Rogan Videos on Your TV:
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Joe Rogan app on your phone or tablet.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Open the Joe Rogan app on your phone or tablet and start playing a video.
- Enjoy watching Joe Rogan on your TV!
Finding Joe Rogan Videos on Spotify:
As of May 2019, Spotify does not have a dedicated section for Joe Rogan’s podcast like it does for other shows.
- However, you can still find and listen to all of his episodes by searching for “The Joe Rogan Experience“ in Spotify’s search bar.
- Once you find the show, simply click on it and you’ll be able to see a list of all available episodes.
- You can also follow The Joe Rogan Experience so that you’ll be notified whenever a new episode is released.
Playing Joe Rogan Videos on Spotify:
If you’re using Spotify on a desktop computer, you can also go to Joe Rogan’s YouTube channel and copy the URL of any video you want to watch. Then, open the Spotify app and click the “Add a Source” button in the left-hand sidebar. In the dialogue box that appears, paste in the URL of the Joe Rogan video you want to watch and click “Add.” The video will start playing automatically in Spotify.
- You can also add Joe Rogan’s podcast feed to your Spotify account so that new episodes are added automatically as they’re released.
- To do this, go to JoeRogan.net and scroll down to the “Subscribe” section. Copy the URL of his podcast feed (it should end in “.xml”) and then open Spotify. In the left-hand sidebar, click “Edit,” then “Preferences.”
- In the preferences window that opens, go to the “Advanced” tab and paste the URL into the ” Podcasts Feed URLs” field.
- Click “OK” to close the window and save your changes, then check back in a few hours or days for new episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast on Spotify.
If you’re having trouble watching Joe Rogan’s video on Spotify on your TV, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet. If it’s not, you won’t be able to stream anything.
- Try restarting your TV. This will sometimes fix connectivity issues.
- If you’re using a smart TV, make sure that Spotify is up-to-date. You can usually find this in your TV’s app store.
- If you’re still having trouble, try watching the video on another device, like your phone or laptop. If it works on those devices, the problem is likely with your TV.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that you’re now able to watch Joe Rogan videos on Spotify on your TV. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks for reading!
- And it’s available on users’ favorite Spotify players, including the Spotify mobile app, desktop app, web player, smart speakers, and most smart TVs and video-game consoles
- The Joe Rogan Experience podcast will be available for video streaming on mobiles, tablets and laptops. However, only audio will be available for Spotify on television sets.
- how to watch joe rogan video on spotify roku
- can’t watch spotify video on tv
- how to watch video podcasts on spotify on tv
- how to watch joe rogan podcast without spotify
- where can i watch joe rogan podcast video
- how to watch joe rogan podcast on tv
- how to watch jre video on spotify ps4
- joe rogan podcast video spotify