Switch From Spotify Premium to Student: Spotify offers a premium subscription plan for users who want to enjoy ad-free listening and other enhanced features. However, if you are a student, you can get a discount on the premium plan by signing up for Spotify’s student program. This article will show you how to switch from spotify premium to student plan. Spotify also offers a student discount on its premium plan.
Students can get 50% off the regular $9.99 per month. This makes the premium plan only $4.99 per month, which is great for students who want to listen to music ad-free and with high-quality audio. Overall, the Spotify student discount is a great deal and is worth considering if you are a student and want to listen to music online.
Table of Contents
How To Switch From Spotify Premium To Student:
To Switch from Spotify Premium to Student, you first need to create a Spotify account if you don’t already have one, then follow the below steps
- Open the Spotify student website and click on “Sign Up.”
- You will be asked to provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and country of residence.
- Once you have filled out the form, click on “Create Account.”
- Next, you will need to provide proof that you are a student.
- Spotify will ask for either your school ID card or an email from your school confirming your enrollment.
- Once you have uploaded the document, click on “Submit.”
- Spotify will then review your application and, if approved, will send you an email notification.
- Once you receive the email, you can log in to your account and change your subscription plan.
- To do this, click on “Your Account” and then select “Premium.”
- Scroll down to the “Subscription Plan” section and select “Student.”
- That’s it. Finally, you switch from spotify premium to student plan.
How To Renew Your Spotify Premium Student Discount:
Here, we will see how to renew your Spotify Premium Student Discount so you can continue listening to all of your favorite music for less.
- First, you’ll need to head over to the Spotify website and sign in.
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Your Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- From there, select “Renew Premium for Students.”
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your information and confirm your purchase. After that, you’re all set!
- You’ll continue to receive your student discount on Spotify for the remainder of your time in school.
That’s all there is to it! Renewing your Spotify Premium Student Discount is easy and can be done in just a few minutes. So please don’t wait, do it now and continue listening to your favorite music for less.
You will now be able to enjoy all the benefits of Spotify’s student plan, including ad-free listening, offline playback, and higher-quality audio. Plus, you can continue to use the service for as long as you are a student. I hope you get useful information about how to switch from Spotify premium to student plan.
I. am no longer a student. Can I switch back to the premium plan?
Ans: Yes, you can switch back to the premium plan by clicking on “Your Account” and then selecting “Premium.” Scroll down to the “Subscription Plan” section and select “Premium.”
2. How do I renew my Spotify Premium Student Discount?
Ans: You can renew your Spotify Premium Student Discount by logging into your account on the Spotify website and clicking “Renew now” on the banner at the top of the page. Your subscription will be automatically renewed each year until you cancel it.