How Many Devices Can Use on Spotify Premium? You can have multiple devices using Spotify at the same time. Spotify offers a great experience when streaming music on a computer, but what about when you want to listen on other devices? The Spotify app is available for phones and tablets, but there are some limitations. In this post, we’ll look at how how Many Devices Can Use on Spotify Premium.
The number of devices that can be used simultaneously depends on the type of subscription plan that is purchased. A single user can have up to three devices connected to their account simultaneously with the standard plan. The family plan allows up to six devices to be connected simultaneously. This means that you can listen to your music on different devices, but only six. If you try to authorize a seventh device, one of your other devices will be automatically un-authorized.
Table of Contents
How Many Devices Can Use on Spotify Premium – Add Multiple Device:
Here, we will see how many devices can use on Spotify premium and steps to add multiple devices on Spotify premium. You need to follow these simple steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your phone and log in.
- Tap on the menu bar in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the list.
- Scroll down and select “Devices.”
- Tap on the “Add Device” button.
- Enter the code that appears on your other device.
- The devices will now be linked, and you can start streaming music on both devices simultaneously!
Related: How Do I Refund Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium Plan details:
There are three different Spotify Premium plans: individual, family, and student.
- The individual plan is $9.99 per month and allows one person to use the service.
- The family plan is $14.99 per month and allows six people to use the service.
- The student plan is $4.99 per month and allows four people to use the service.
- You can listen to Spotify wherever you go.
- It offers to multitask while you listen to music.
- You can have different playlists on each device.
- You need two devices to use this feature.
- The sound quality might not be as good on the second device.
- You might get distracted if you’re trying to do something else while listening to music.
Overall, the multiple device feature is a great way to listen to Spotify. It’s perfect for multitasking and allows you to have different playlists on each device. The only downside is that the sound quality might not be as good on the second device. I hope the article about “How many devices Can Use on Spotify Premium” is really useful for you to add multiple devices. If you have any more queries, feel free to ask us.
Q1: How do I delete a device from the list?
A: To delete a device, go to “Settings” and select “Devices.” Tap on the device you want to delete and select “Remove Device.”
Q2: Why can’t I add my phone to the list?
A: Make sure that you’re logged in to the Spotify app on your phone. If you are logged in, try restarting your phone and opening the Spotify app again. If that doesn’t work, please get in touch with Spotify support.