Are you looking to merge your Spotify accounts? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it!
Table of Contents
How To Merge Spotify Accounts:
If you’re a Premium for the Family subscriber, you can have up to 6 people on your plan, each with their account. You can also merge 2existing Spotify accounts into one household account.
Here’s how to merge Spotify accounts:
- Go to spotify.com/account and sign in to the account that you want to keep.
- Under “Your plan,” click CHANGE PLAN.
- Under “Premium for Family,” click GET STARTED.
- Enter your payment details, then click AGREE AND CONTINUE.
- On the next page, click ADD FAMILY MEMBER.
- Enter the email address and password for the account you want to merge, then click SEND INVITE.
Must Read: See Who Views Your Spotify Profile
How To Merge Two Spotify Accounts:
If you have multiple Spotify accounts, you can merge them into one account. This will allow you to use the same email address and password for your Spotify account activity. You can also transfer your playlists, saved tracks, and other preferences from one account to another.
- Go to spotify.com and log in to your primary account.
- Click on your profile image in the top-right corner of the screen, then click on “Account.”
- Scroll down to the “Spotify Connect” section and click on “Link Another Account.”
- Enter the username and password for your secondary Spotify account.
- 5Click on the “Link Accounts” button.
Your two Spotify accounts will now be merged into one. Your playlists, tracks, and other preferences will be transferred to your primary account.
Also Read: How Does Spotify Car Thing Work
Can you have 2 Spotify accounts on the same email:
- You can’t have two Spotify accounts with the same email address.
- If you want to continue using both, you’ll need to log out of one Spotify account before logging in to the other.
- If you accidentally created two accounts using the same email address, we recommend that you log in to the account you use most and deactivate the other version.
Can 2 Spotify accounts share a playlist:
- Yes if you have a Spotify Premium account, you can simultaneously listen to the same song with another person. To do this, create a collaborative playlist and add your friend. Once they’ve accepted, anyone with access to the playlist can control playback.
How do 2 Accounts work on Spotify:
- Spotify is a music streaming service that offers users access to millions of songs. You can create an account for free or sign up for a premium subscription to enjoy additional features, such as ad-free listening and high-quality audio.
- If you have two Spotify accounts, you can merge them into one. This is helpful if you’ve created separate arrangements for work and personal use, for example. To connect your accounts, you’ll need to contact Spotify customer support.
Can I transfer my Spotify library to another account?
- Unfortunately, you can’t transfer your Spotify library to another account. If you want to give someone access to your collection of artists, albums, and playlists, you can share it with them using Spotify’s “Share” feature.
How do I merge Spotify accounts with family?
- There are a few ways to share your Spotify account with family members. You can either create a Family plan, which gives up to six family members their own Spotify account, or merge two existing Spotify accounts into one Family plan.
In conclusion, signing up for a family plan with Spotify is the best way to combine multiple accounts and get everyone on the same page. You’ll be able to manage everything from one account and keep track of everyone’s listening habits in one place. Plus, you’ll save a few dollars in the process.