How To get To Settings On Spotify Web Player: Spotify offers a web player that lets you listen to your music on any computer. The player has a settings menu that enables you to change some of the basic settings for the player. The settings menu has six tabs: General, Audio, Social, Streaming, Sharing, and Advanced. Each tab has several options that you can change. General lets you choose your language and set whether or not autoplay is turned on. Audio lets you select the audio quality and whether or not to show song lyrics.
Social lets you choose whether or not to show your listening history to others and whether or not to show what you are listening to on Facebook. Streaming lets you select the bitrate of the streaming audio and whether or not to use data saver mode. Sharing lets you share your music with others and choose the quality of the shared Audio. Advanced lets you choose to show or hide the player controls, change the theme, and decide whether or not to keep your listening history. This guide will show you how to get to settings on Spotify web player and what each setting does.
Related: How To Unblock Spotify web player?
How to get to settings on Spotify web player:
Do you want to know how to get to settings on spotify web player, then follow the below steps,
- Open Spotify web player and sign in if you are not already signed in.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the player.
- This will open up a menu. Select Settings from this menu.
- The settings for the Spotify web player will now be displayed.
- You can change various settings here, such as the language and whether or not to show the player controls.
- When you are done making changes, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Unfortunately, the settings option on Spotify Web player is currently unavailable. If you want to access the settings option on desktop, download the Spotify app on Chromebook if you are a Chromebook user. After that, you can access all the settings on the Spotify application on your desktop.
How do I access Spotify settings in my browser?
Spotify offers a wealth of options and settings that can be customized. After, knowing how to get to settings on the spotify web player, you have to know how to access spotify web player settings. To access these settings in your browser, follow these steps:
- Open Spotify and click on the “Settings” icon in the window’s top right corner.
- Select “Preferences” from the menu that appears.
- A new window will open with various settings
- Make the changes you want and click “OK” to save them.
- Close the Preferences window, and Spotify will update to reflect your changes.
This guide showed you how to get to settings on Spotify web player and what each setting does. The Spotify web player settings allow you to change various aspects of how the player looks and behaves, and this can be useful to customize it to your preferences. I hope the above information is really useful for knowing more about Spotify web player settings. If you have any more queries, feel free to ask us.
Q1: How do I change the language of the player?
A: To change the language of the player, go to General in the settings menu and select your language.
Q2: How do I choose the quality of the Audio?
A: To choose the quality of the Audio, go to Audio in the settings menu and select your desired rate.
Q3: How do I show or hide the player controls?
A: To show or hide the player controls, go to Advanced in the settings menu and select “Player Controls.”