If you’re like me, you’re always looking for new music to listen to. But sometimes, the best songs are the ones that are hidden away, waiting to be discovered. Here’s how to find hidden songs on Spotify!
What are hidden songs on Spotify?
There are two types of hidden songs on Spotify: those that are unlisted and those that are under the radar. Unlisted songs are ones that can’t be found through search or browsing, and you can only access them if you have the direct link. Under-the-radar songs, on the other hand, can be found through search and browsing, but they don’t show up in popular playlists or charts.
Also Read : Find Your Old Spotify Wrapped
How to find hidden songs on Spotify:
Spotify offers users two ways to find hidden songs: by using the search function or by browsing through playlists
- To find hidden songs using the search function, type in the name of the song or artist you’re looking for followed by “spotify:hidden” (without quotation marks).
- For example, if you’re looking for the hidden song “Happy Birthday” by The Beatles, you would type “The Beatles Happy Birthday spotify:hidden” into the search bar.
- If you’re unsure of the exact name of the song or artist, you can also try entering just a part of the name followed by “spotify:hidden.”
- To find hidden songs by browsing playlists, first log into your Spotify account on a computer.
- Then, click on the “Browse” tab at the top of the page and select “Genres & Moods.”
- On the Genres & Moods page, scroll down to find the playlist that interests you.
- When you find a playlist you want to explore, click on it to open it.
- Once you’re in a playlist, look for a song with a grey checkmark next to it; this indicates that the song is hidden.
- To listen to a hidden song, simply click on it and press play.
Also Read : Find Your Audio Birth Chart On Spotify
Why are hidden songs on Spotify hidden?
There are several reasons why songs may be hidden on Spotify. The most common reason is that the song is not available in your region. Spotify uses geo-blocking to restrict certain songs in certain countries due to licensing agreements. This means that if a song is only available in the United States, it will be hidden from users in other countries.
another reason why songs may be hidden on Spotify is that they are part of a family-friendly or clean version of an album. These versions of albums often have hidden tracks that are replaced with either silence or alternate versions of other songs on the album. This is done to make the album more suitable for younger listeners or for workplaces where music with explicit lyrics is not allowed.
- If you’re wondering how to find hidden songs on Spotify, there are a few things you can try.
- The first thing you can do is search for the song on a different streaming service, such as Apple Music or Amazon Music.
- If the song appears on one of these other services, it’s likely that it’s just not available in your region on Spotify.
- Another thing you can try is searching for the song on YouTube.
- Sometimes, users will upload songs to YouTube even if they’re not available on Spotify.
- If you find the song on YouTube, you can then add it to a playlist on Spotify using a third-party tool like Soundiiz.
- If you’re still having trouble finding a hidden song on Spotify, your best bet is to contact the artist or record label directly and ask why the song is hidden and if there’s anything you can do to access it.
The benefits of finding hidden songs on Spotify
- Spotify offers a huge catalog of songs, both popular and obscure. By taking the time to explore, you can discover some amazing hidden gems that you may have never otherwise heard of.
- In addition to finding new music, exploring Spotify can also help you learn more about the artists you already love. By diving deeper into an artist’s catalog, you can gain a better understanding of their work and what inspires them.
- Spotify is constantly adding new music to its catalog, so there’s always something new to discover. By taking the time to explore, you can ensure that you’re always up-to-date on the latest music releases.
- Finding new music on Spotify can be a great way to support up-and-coming artists. By streaming their songs, you can help them gain exposure and build a following.
Finally, listening to hidden gems on Spotify can simply be a lot of fun! There’s nothing quite like finding a new favorite song and being able to share it with others.
How to make the most of hidden songs on Spotify
We all know that Spotify is a great way to listen to music. But did you know that there are hidden songs on Spotify that you may not be aware of? Here’s how to find them.
- By default, Spotify only shows you the most popular songs when you search for something. However, if you scroll down to the bottom of the search results page, you’ll see an option to “show more results.”
- Click this, and you’ll be taken to a page with a more comprehensive list of results.
- This is where you’ll find hidden songs on Spotify that you may not have been aware of.
- These hidden songs can be ones that are less popular overall, or they can be local tracks that are only popular in certain parts of the world. Either way, they’re definitely worth checking out!
Drawbacks of hidden songs on Spotify:
While hidden songs on Spotify can be a great way to find new music, there are some drawbacks to consider before using this feature.
First, because these songs are not indexed by Spotify, they will not show up in search results. This means that you will need to know the exact name or artist of the song you are looking for in order to find it. Additionally, hidden songs on Spotify will not play automatically in shuffle mode, so you will need to manually select them if you want to hear them. Finally, because these songs are not as well known as other songs on Spotify, they may have lower audio quality or be less popular with users.
We hope you enjoyed our guide on how to find hidden songs on Spotify. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us. We love hearing from our readers!